Feb 4, 2012

Vintage Colors

Recently I have been liking  obessed with anything vintage!
If its a dress,shirt, or shoes!
I will LOVE it!

One of the biggest things that attract me though are the colors! I have always been into colors even since i had my first 64 box of crayons i have looked at all the colors and picked my favorites! 

When i was younger everything had to be PINK

One of the things I would think was:
"If it wasn't pink it wasn't for Meghan."

Finally i have gotten rid of my HOT PINK room which took too many years!

Right now I am in-love with the color BELOW



THE ROSETTE LIGHT BLUE 

I wore my own today to the mall!:) 

I just love what it does to outfits!
Definitely going to be one of the main colors of my look this spring!

What Colors Are You Into Recently?
I would love to know...

Another thing i am really falling for is LACE! 
The style is definitely coming in quickly. I've seen a couple of tutorials...
on lace shorts 
Lace Tops 
and even Lace Shoes!


I want to try them all! 

Just got to get some lace at the Fabric Store next time i get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment