Feb 18, 2012

Pretty Cute Bloggin!

So... lately I haven't had ideas to blog on... 
     Just haven't gotten to that time when i just have lots
    of cute ideas that look actually interesting and are fun for the readers!

So instead of just boring you with pity stories of my soccer soreness i decided to go onto other bloggers that are really interesting to me and get some ideas from them!


AHHHHHHH! 
Such a good idea!




So many people have ideas to SPICE up your Blog:) and make it reader friendly!!!!


So I am going to be doing some of the things they do and see if it works for me too!



Wait!!!!
before you think that I am going to show you how to cook...

I want to let you know.... I can't!

"One thing about me is that i am the worst cook ever!!!!"

Even making a grilled cheese isn't my thing I have already ruined the easiest American Recipe... i know

First off i didn't know to use butter on the pan!

I thought it was.... oil...

Yeah...
Lets just say that was a gross sandwich and after the first bite i threw it out and made microwavable mac and cheese instead...

a MICROWAVE is my LIFE SAVER!
and probably always will be....


So instead of sharing with you burned sandwich recipes and uncooked chicken...
I thought more of a fashion side would add to my blog!
in a creative way
So you can get to know my STYLE:)

Because style really does effect what I make...

2 reasons: 
 whatever i make i usually want to wear
and 
 I usually use my favorite colors:)


So i am planning to do some fashion posts about colors I like for the upcoming spring!!!!

Some Cute Inexpensive Outfits(:

I love getting bargains! 
$5.00 shirts! 
YES!!!!!

Yes... i am a shopaholic...

but no judging...
      
Everyone has that thing that they like..

shopping is mine(:



So lets home adding fashion to the blog:) will help it out a little bit:D 

Til Next time,
 Meg:)

No comments:

Post a Comment