Feb 23, 2012

Etsy Shop?!?!?!

I have been thinking a lot lately and i know that i want to open up an etsy shop!

But its hard!;)
well.... i mean i don't have a banner
for my shop! and it seems like everyone's shops
are soo pretty!:) and i wanna make mine 
like theirs!

So this is going to take a while but i hope to have an etsy shop linked to my blog soon!

If you have anyways of giving me advice about Etsy and have used it before!
IT WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATED!

A lot of the items I make are either for little custom baby things or headbands and lanyards for teens...
so i have a large range of buyers!

But I hope you guys will be checking back on the process of my etsy!

{I'm Excited}
to start it!


I want to get more readers, so i've heard of ideas to get more readers...

Giveaways?
Tutorials?

Which one works better for you???


Feel free to comment!
It makes my day!!!!


xoxoxoxo,
MEG<3



2 comments:

  1. Melanie!(:
    I took your advice and put up a tutorial(: Hope you like it! And it was easy to understand(:

    ReplyDelete