Feb 4, 2012

Contest Winner Really!?!?!

I am sorry i have been the laziest blogger in the world... it's because I don't have many interesting things going on. 
Actually Nothing is going on.
AT ALL!

Except that yesterday i was scrolling down on my facebook... (totally normal for me) and i saw PINK LEMONADE BLOG'S post come up on my wall and i decided why not just read it..

I have time... like always
I began reading and then something surprising jumped!!!! out at me! it said the winner is Meghan S. 
pshhh.... that's my name!
WAIT!
it was a contest winner's name... 
i had entered a contest a week ago!

I WON! 

yeah... some of you are like ok whatever she won a simple contest on a blog...
NO!!!! if you know me i'm like the kind of person who never wins anything at all! so to win a contest out of 350 people was like a 
GIANT! thing for me and i was sooo excited!

It was one of the biggest giveaways the blogger had ever done! 6 of her sponsors had given things to raffle off...

Obviously i was just shocked and couldn't really think about anything else, I actually had forgotten what you won for that specific giveaway:) 

I will definitely do another post on the items(:

After being so hyped up on being a winner. I decided that I should soon have a give~away on my blog:) So i can give the same happiness i got from being a winner:)


Now just gotta think what i should be giving away:)

I am thinking a cute rosette headband like the one above! 

Yes or no?


xoxoxox, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment