Feb 21, 2012

New IDEAS! New Creations!


So recently I have been bored and i have been hearing about all these things with Modge Podge...
Never actually used it!
but now i have!!!!!

I made this scripture sign(: and i think it's pretty sweet:)

I like the way the colors pop and yet you can still see the meaningful words written on top!
So now this is one of my favorite finished projects like ever!


So i am soo super excited to make more of these!
I think they make about any quote or scripture absolutely the cutest!!!

I am now custom making them!!!!
If you want your favorite quote or scripture you can get yours today from SWEETPEADESIGNS!:)

ahhhhhhh!
This is exciting....
{yipee}

So all you have to do is find the words you want to write on it!(:
and pick the colors you want your sign to be...
Also the sign i made above is little just meant to lean on a desk(: 
You can get bigger sizes 2!
Price Depends on SIZE!

No comments:

Post a Comment