Feb 12, 2012

Instagram!

Oh my Goodness!

So i just decided to figure out what this thing called "instagram" is...
YES IM LATE! 
Im aware...

I have to say if any of you haven't tried it you have to!

SO MUCH FUN!
It changes all your pictures into a pretty vintage colors and make the picture look a HUNDRED times better then they usually do...

Which if your the kind of person that needs to take like 10 before one looks decent enough... this might help you!

IT HELPED ME!

I have an android phone though...
so sadly i don't have the real instagram!

BUT I HAVE THE FAKE ONE;) its called:

PHOTOFUNIA
so if you have an android or droid phone i would definitely tell you to get this app!

fun name right?!?!?
so i love it!
and im going to be using it all the time now! 

So it means ALOT MORE PICTURES!
on my BLOG!
YAYYYYYYYYY!

So the image above is the new 3 flower posey headband that i recently am inlove with!

And i make them! So even you can enjoy my happiness and love with them!!!!

Do you want your own?!?!?!?

GET IT NOW!

xoxoxo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment