Feb 12, 2012

INLOVE with Valentines Day!

The PINK....
The LOVE...
The CARDS...
The SMILES....
The PARTIES...
The SPARKLES...
The HEARTS...


and exspecially...


THE CRAFTS! that you finally have a reason to make!


AHHHH!
So I love valentines day like everything about it!

Everything just feels sooo much happier when your just days away from the day that is meant to give cards and presents!!!!

Ever since i was little in elementary school i've made my valentines. I just never really liked the valentine cards that you buy at Walmart.
Those weren't "Special" enough for my friends;)

They had to be handmade with pink and red paper, alot to much glue, and tons and tons of sparkles and stickers.
After making these cards for hours I always had marker dye smeared down my arm... and glue drippings all over the table.

Yes...
That was a fun part;)
Well not to my mother...

Now that I'm older... no one wants a valentines card...

HOW DEPRESSING!?!?!?
Wait....
scratch that..
My mom does;)

So i decided to make valentines presents and cards anyways! 
WHO CARES OF NO ONE WANTS THEM!



Pretty Vintage Valentines!!!!

AHHH! 
SO INLOVE WITH THIS IDEA



I definitely like how clean cut this valentine is!

"SO EASY!"



These are so ADORABLE!
and creative!

I have those crazy eyes laying around somewhere!

Just gotta go find them.
Definitely going to try this idea!
They are pretty(:


I love the way the packaged!
HOW DID THEY MAKE THAT ARROW!?!?!


This valentine's day I am Single

Yes..
But i am still going to enjoy every second of it!

It's ok to Rock Singleness on Valentines Day 
Right?

Well... I think yes!


SO COME VALENTINE'S DAY COME!

I LOVE YOU!


I hope everyone is having a super valentine's day!


Do you have any valentine tutorials that you want to share?
Comment!

I would love to hear them!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment