Feb 19, 2012

Be Yourself

I want to do a post on being yourself!

So.. Today I will explain who i am:) spiritually, physically, emotionally, and 
How i am Unique(:


Hi, I am Meghan:)
What i Love:
One of the biggest things about me is that i love to craft.(: I have been crafting since i could hold a crayon! A couple of years ago i started sewing and fell inlove:) and now i hope to use my gifts in a way to spread joy:)

What do I want to be when i grow up:
Ever since i was little i wanted to help kids with special needs(: God has always laid that on my heart and my mind has never changed the fact of my love for those children!!! So that is what i am planning for my life.. I am hoping to either go into Special Needs Teaching or maybe some kind of art therapy(:
What is my style:
I love everything pink and vintage(:
I am a total girly girl... and maybe a little bit of a shopaholic... ok
alot!
The thing i can shop most for is SHOES! cuz what girl can't have another pair of shoes(;
I really love scarfs and super soft shirts i like to look dressy when i feel like I'm in pjs! 
{THE BEST OF BOTH WORDS}

What is something i enjoy:
I love photography just being able to be with my camera and being able to catch that perfect smile or the light shining on something so perfectly!:) 
Negative part of my photography is I don't have a nice camera like everyone else with a love for photography.
NOT THAT MY CAMERA IS BAD! 
but it definitely takes a minute to just focus on the object;)

INLOVE WITH:
my Puppy, Ralphie:)
He is the cutest little Malkie you ever saw!(:
Just his bark isn't...
He may be cute and small!
but the sounds he can make are as if he is a giant!
I think in his eyes he sees himself as a big dog not a tiny lap dog;)

He is a boy, but yes he lets me dress him up as a girl!(:
He is my little LOVE BUG:)
What i can't live without:
I definitely couldn't live without my family they support me in my decisions... even if they are crazy!!!! and yet they give me the independence to learn some things on my own they always have my back when i need them!





My daddy:
He is the creative, hard working kind!
He loves his children and loves his wife(:
and his is very special to me!
Even though sometimes we get on each others nerves because we act soo much alike!
My mom:
She is the good cooking, patient kind!
The one that you go to when your frantically looking around for your flash drive that has all your schoolwork saved on it.
When your about to pull your hair out!! and  then somehow she can go into your soccer bag and pull it out like she knew where it was the whole time(:
My Brother:
is the annoying, yet hilarious one.
He is crazy funny when he wants to be, but yet super sarcastic the other times. He knows how to put a smile on your face!
He is also a talented trumpet player!
He is my little brother and i love him...
he may be taller then me!
but he will always be my baby brother:D
My Sister:
the color yellow loving, hugging one(:
I haven't been able to call her my sister for a long time, actually only recently has she been called my sister:) 
She is from Ethiopia(: where she was actually born, but in our hearts she has been born here with us the whole time!
I actually still haven't gotten the chance to meet her yet officially... but i know it will be such an amazing moment to be able to say hi to her for the first time!
She is coming to us in about a month or so(: 
And i am soo excited to call her my little sister(:
My puppies:
Maggie and Ralphie are my little cutie pies:)
I love them!
and they can cheer you up in a second, but also make you deaf from there constant barking:)
My Spiritual Life:
I believe in Jesus Christ:) that he is my father, my savior, my best friend forever!, my creator(: 
I have grown up in the church my whole life:) and got saved and baptized in my elementary years:)
But since then I have grown in the lord(: Even more in the past few years... and i know he has a plan for my life and that he right by my side to help me through all the struggles!
and let me tell you...
these teen years have struggles!!! a LOT of them!

I am:
Crazy
Creative
Glasses- wearing
Pickle- loving
Chocoholic
who is:
fun-sized
soccer player
a sewer
who likes:
shopping
wearing dresses
warm days on the beach(:
who loves:
her family
her friends
her GOD:)
the gifts God gave her
the plan God has for her
Special Needs 
who wants to:
help more:)
love more:)
care more:)
put others first more:)
pray more:)
read her bible more:)
think of the better things more:)
make new friends:)

I am:
MEGHAN
a daughter
a student
a granddaughter
a niece 
a child of God
a sister
a sewer
a blogger

{ "I AM ME" }




3 comments:

  1. nice blog
    I am following your blog with GFC
    now follow back me with GFC too
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com

    I am also hosting a biggest giveaway ever
    " 3 Rimmel London Goodie Bags Worth 400 AED (100 US $)"
    3 Winner will be choosen
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-win-rimmel-london-3-goodie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post! I love all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete