Feb 20, 2012

AHHHH 6 followers!!!

I FINALLY HAVE READERS!!!!!!!


So you guys are probably not thinking that this is a bigg deal but it totally is to me!

I am sooo excited to say i finally have some readers now!
Yes...
it may be only 6 (;

but hey that's more then 0 right!
YES!:D

So my next goal is too have 10 followers/readers!

THAT WOULD MAKE ME SOO EXCITED!!!!

So now I am just gonna keep this great mood going while i finish the pile of homework that is sitting in front of me at the moment!

I LOVE YOU READERS!:D

xoxox, Meghan

2 comments:

  1. Haha Meghan, you are too cute!! Your enthusiasm is totally like mine when I first started blogging :)
    Stay true to yourself and don't worry about impressing us...just be awesome you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start joining some blog hops and you you can pick up some followers that way. But keep yiur personality and you will keep your friends!

    ReplyDelete