Feb 27, 2012

Things that make my day

Today has just been an overall good day!!!
Yes!
These kinds of days are some of the best!

Some of the things that make me happy!


The way my puppy love looks at me in that oh so innocent face...
which really means don't get mad that
i just stole your socks and hide them under
the couch(:
Oh how presh? right;)


Being best friends with a football linemen(:
Yeah!!!!!
Hey but don't think that i can't
 still beat him at thumb wrestling!
because(:
shhh.... I can(:
I BEAT YOU JONATHAN
don't even try to argue...
you know its true!
He is a great friend to me and i am blessed to have him as such a close friend(:


Being able to wear sundresses and twirl around outside with the grass between your bare feet!
Yeah....
ok so its only February and i am already thinking of the warm seasons...
A girl can dream right!?!?!


This is inspiring me to make a new pillow
for my little sisters room!
It has to be extra BRIGHT and HAPPY
before she comes!
{she loves yellow}


A recent picture from little sister
in Ethiopia!(: She is wearing the hair-clips
I made her and if you can tell by her hand pose she is modeling off the rings that i made for her also
{she is such a model!;)}


The new necklaces that i make!
They are perfect for a spring pop!:) 
and I love them already!
Shhh... i sneak them into my winter outfits(: 
and they are still adorable


These are just of the few things that are making me happy recently!(: 

What things are making you smile lately?

xoxoxox, 
Meg<3





No comments:

Post a Comment