Feb 5, 2012

Soccer Season Approaching

Sadly realization that soccer practices were starting up tomorrow and that the season would soon be in a full swing of 2 hour workouts and cold rainy games on days that were meant for staying inside...They would be every friday.

ughhh.... what a nightmare


I am thinking that this whole thing of staying in shape in a cold yucky day of playing soccer just doesn't fit my definition of a day well spent:) 

That may just be me!

But i am going to stay in good spirits for the season! I am going to work my butt off, try and not focus on how horrible my hair will look after running around in a humid rainy weather all day during practice.. or how everyone seems to tower over me and look so much rougher and tougher(;! and definitely not think about all the people who can just be cozy in their house when I am outside shivering...

that's going to be pretty hard...


Give a sewer a break! 
PLEASE!

I just need to have my own pity party for just ONE POST!


MY GOAL

I want to get out of this season ALIVE!

So if i can do that it will be a successful couple of months to me! I will definitely still be trying to post regularly even though i am already pretty bad at doing it and i am not even in a sport yet!

So this time i will work 2x as HARD! I PROMISE!!!

Philippians 4:13  I can do all things through HIM!!!!( GOD ) who strengthens me.

I can get through this season when i have God on my side:) I will come out successful!.


No comments:

Post a Comment