Apr 22, 2012

New Readers Post

ba bam... here is me...



Hi im Meghan... 
this is what most people see me as
but reallly im mostly like 

yes i am a glasses wear-er;)
(if that was a word i'd use it)
but in other words im a little bit of a 
nerdo;)
(which is also a word i just made up)

hmmm... weird facts about me
1. I take excessive notes in classes 
that you don't need them in...
example picture! 
yeah... the weirder part was that picture
was taken a while ago...
meaning i actually just decided
to take a picture of my crazy notes?
Strange much...
yeah i guess so;)

2. I doodle in most of my spare time
(which now has been replaced with more homework) 

3. I reallly am addicted to anything chocolate!

4. Me and my brother equal total awkwardness 24/7 (:

No, my brother isn't a chicken
well...
who knows really?

5. I don't dance in public(;
(don't blame me you wouldn't wanna even see me try) 

6. I love getting emails from other bloggers!
meghan.slusarski@gmail.com

7. I am loving photography


8. I am loving Pinterest so for a friends prom
i helped design a pinterest like dinner<3


9. I really love love love the color PINK!
and i would drink this in one second
So fun! and goes back to pinterest... yeah i found it on there!

10. I <3 GUMMY BEARS!

Oh goodness just looking at them makes me wanna eat them!

Ok got to go run and get some!!! so i'll blog later;)

Have a great day 
xoxoxox
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment