Apr 13, 2012

Sick in Bed

Hello! Everyone....
usually i wouldn't post anything at 4:30 in the morning... but thanks to my lovely
allergies I get to be up all night
on strange medicine that makes me feel 
loopy! HOW FUN RIGHT!?!?!?

This elephant tissue box is just what i need
right now!
I love it! but i would definitely over use tissues just to be able to use him;) 

I've been up to a lot lately and have been pretty busy with orders coming in through my facebook page(: 


You can check it out above(:

so i guess I'm thankful for my allergies just today, so I can update my blog a little!

Some of my biggest sellers right now are(:


Chiffon Hair Clips(:
I love these!!! They are definitely one of my favorite things I have in my shop(: You can wear them with so many things! and 
still look as if you tried ;) i mean
yes... 
i do try to look good sometimes, but there 
are always those days when you feel like
you don't even want to do your hair and
this is when Hair-clips help me!

All I have to do is put it (my messy hair) into a bun and clip in the chiffon hair clip...

and 
Bam! 
a casual but elegant outfit!!! in seconds(:

all ages can wear these chiffon clips because
they come in both alligator clips
for women and girls!
and a lace elastic headband for newborns(:

Second best seller:


SweetPeaDesigns custom lanyards!
New drivers are really into these lately, because well... first off WE HAVE NO MONEY;) so we want something we can actually wish to have
and then GET IT!
second... most girls do not like sports
team lanyards that they have been coming
out with! (ok by most girls i mean ME!) 
third these are pretty! and who doesn't want
to look pretty and have a little 
personality showing off!

Third best seller:

Felt Headbands!!!(:
such a great accessory for spring and summer
there are soo many color choices that you
can make about any outfit absolutely fantastic


I've been loving the Grey Shade very much recently. Also the coral is a great pop to any outfit this spring! I love them with my summer dresses(:

If you'd like to look around for more of my items
HERE IS MY ETSY LINK:

<3 

Thanks soo much for reading my mumbling;)


I love making silly faces in my Photo Booth!

Make sure to check back because i'll have a post soon about all the different ways you can use your chiffon hair clips!


<3 Meg <3

Feel Free to Leave Comments below!!
I LOVE THEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment