Apr 22, 2012

Woah! almost summer!


The great feeling of wind in your hair and grass beneath you... oh goodness SUMMER is on its way!

HOLD IT! before you think im crazy for calling it summer in April let me tell you about my school...
First off its practically like homeschooling...
8:30 to 12:15 MONDAY through THURSDAY...
ya to all you school goings... i don't have school on fridays! 
  Yes... its a luxury (: something that totally
makes schooling feel like you go to camp... well that and the hours that we go which is only 4:)


But HEY!!! it is a real school and short days equals MUCH MUCH HOMEWORK! so yes i do get my full schooling... (i blog as i do my homework at the moment actually)


But great news is my last day of school for the SUMMER is this thursday!!! OH my word! so exciting!


Ok... yes its soo early but it means i will have so much more time to work on SweetPeaDesigns's blog and facebook and etsy pages! 


SO good THINGs will be taking up my time<3
NO WORRIES! i will be working on things not just being lazy and sleeping to every hour of the day! (not that i could) but i am a napper... (tehehe) it might have to stop! 





Recently I've been liking this bible verse<3

and trying to think about things that i can be doing in LOVE this summer(: 
Hopefully going to be able to donate
so more of my products to help others!?!?!

that would be such a blessing! so if you know any ministry that needs things i'd love to hear about them!!!!:)

I really like this mustard color!:)
its really fun to write in and 
for some reason i feel like
you'd like to read 
a blog in this because
it just makes all the words so 
much prettier and more IMPORTANT(:
or maybe that is just me...

Yeah...
probably just me

But Hey i like to be different:)

What are you doing for upcoming Summer! i'd love to hear (: 

comment<3

MEG


No comments:

Post a Comment