Apr 22, 2012

well hi


It's just one of those days...
when you want to jam out in your pjs all day
(pshhh... that's my life)
watch all the disney movies you own
(which isn't many)
fall asleep without worrying about your hw
(that's still due tomorrow morning)
eat a whole bag of potato chips
(that you don't have at your house..bummer)
not have to think about your hair
(Ha... already haven't done that)
turn up your music till your neighbors can hear it...
(wait... that's my brother)

Instead i was the sick... homework filled day with a few movies that i had to go through so i didn't kill myself from the essay i had to write for a class that will be over in 2 more class periods! Good thing too...
i was practically pulling my hair out this year from it! 


Good thing I have such thick hair;) I mean i could practically lose some of it and it'd probably take a few pounds off me;)

I am going back to this pretty color text again!<3 
Because i am doing a rainbow theme!
It will be such a pretty post...
Well at least i will have fun reading it
and that's all that matters right?
Ok... You guys are important too(: Don't worry! 
just i want to make this a light hearted post(:
So please just make pertend you like this rainbow thing just so i can do it once(:
Ok Look its almost over now almost to normal text thanks for letting me have fun for those 20 seconds!!!

"OK.... BEFORE I BLIND YOU I WILL STOP!"

No worries colors are over now!
we can go back to normal posts
(:


a picture just to make you smile
isn't he cute!

yes... a boy! i know but he has to be prettified for his photo-shoot(:

and if you look really close he looks as if he is smiling so you know he deep down likes the blue flower clip he had on!

<3 that's all for now
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment