Apr 5, 2012

Facebook Likes

Recently I have been trying to populate my facebook page for SweetPeaDesigns... and let me tell you it has really approved my business!

{yes....}
I do admit I have been lacking in 
blog posts!

But if you go up to the top of my page and click the FIND US ON FACEBOOK button you'll see 
i haven't just been wasting my time!!!

There are some great deals going 
on right now on my facebook page!!!

Deals on Lanyards

 Bow Wristlets

Rosette Necklaces

and so much more!!!

Daily Deals are the way you can get everything you want and at a DISCOUNT PRICE

{best of both worlds}


So pretty much is Check out my Facebook Page(: if you'd like to find a quicker easier way to find the things that I make(:

Feel free to message me on there or through my email:
Meghan.Slusarski@gmail.com(:
I'd love to hear from you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment