Apr 17, 2012

Hey Everyone!
Just thought i'd start blogging about some of the *NEW* things I have been up to 
lately... (which isn't much)
but enough to publish one little quick
post about it;)
even though it will just probably be me rambling  on about something(:
so if you don't like rambles
I would not be insulted if you just exited your way out of this window... 
right now... 
or if your fine with hearing me mumble on! then YIPPEE...
lets get to it!


This is what i looked like today for school
pretty much this is called... 
i thought i'd try looking nice

....
Until i turn to look at myself in the mirror and bam my hair is all wacky at the top and even if i brushed my  hair till it all fell out the top still wouldn't go straight
then i would.....
(scratch the whole looking good idea)
put my hair into a ponytail
(the ones people usually do if they are in a sport)
and then....
on top of that i tried fixing the hairstyle by adding 

Da da da da!!!!


a pretty mustard vintage hair bow!

Yesss I did make it myself<3 
and i really actually have to say 
it did solve my hair dilemma for the day!


Have you ever a had just a horrible hair day???
tell me about it! 

<3 that's all for this post;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment