May 1, 2012

License!?!?!?!?

Hey Everyone so recently blogger switched things up on me!!! Oh no... i barely was understanding how to do the simple stuff before! 
Guess its time to really learn how to blog now that everything has changed and I can learn how to work it just like everyone else(:

***BIG NEWS***

I have finally gotten up the courage and went and got my LICENSE! 
1
2
3
YAYYYYYYY!!! just for everyone who doesn't know me very well...
I am soooo late on getting my license that people who were more then a year younger were getting them before me! Craziness Right!

The first thing I did was go to the grocery store to get makeup remover....
Oh yes!!! I was a loser and i didn't have any fancy place to go;) 

The next "adventure" i went on with a car which isn't exactly new... {just to me it is!}
was go to the hobby lobby located close to my house! 

Where i found this...
Ok! 
Usually would never even look at this but i was in the moment? You know when you go by yourself and are just "looking" and find this pretty little thing on a great sale... Then you turn around thinking your mom is standing right there and really she isn't... (lets just say its harder to say no to things when moms aren't standing there saying no for you) 

But NO...
i didn't get it don't worry i finally got sense into my brain to realize there is no place to put this!
Then I found my way to Marshall's (the store) where I again shopped by myself;)

I felt so old now that i just had to try something on... so I did this pretty dress

Then I liked it "alittle too much" and actually bought it! at this point i am just
laughing at myself... 

I went home in a manner of laughing(: because who knew that Meghan could actually drive somewhere without killing anyone right!?!?!? 

Ok... im not "that" bad(:
I was in such a good mood i decided to take my ugly pepper spray and turn it pretty!

Yes.. pepper spray (my grandparents gave me) when they gave me their old car! 
Yup if i don't have the spray I don't get to drive;)

This thing was so obvious! it was grey and bulky and male-like.... YUCK!!!! i didn't want to carry that around! soo....

I started painting the case a creamy white! which was really messy and probably didn't look so good in the beginning! 
Then added some rhinestones that i bought at Hobby Lobby! and Yayyy! it was prettified(:

I think it looks a whole lot better then what it did before(:

Oh driving... you have definitely changed my life forever!

That's all for now<3 

Meg(:

No comments:

Post a Comment