May 25, 2012

Hey Everyone,
its me again!!!
New News....
hmmmm!
RAHWA IS COMING HOME TOMORROW!!! 
ahhhhh!?!?!?! 
I know right!!!
ok for all of you who don't know who Rahwa is(:
She is my sister who is being adopted from Ethiopia<3 We have never met yet! {ok we have talked once on Skype} but that is totally not the same as being in person!


My family is so excited! ok me and my brother my parents are actually in Ethiopia with her so they are still just toooo excited to even remember they have kids back here in the states;)


While my parents explore her area me and my little brother, Ethan are exploring all the different "JUNK FOODS" we have never gotten to eat! So today it was DOUBLE STUFFED OREOS;)


Look as a kid without parents in the country we can't hold back from eating a little bit more of unhealthy things than normal... 
Ok ok... a ton more junk food than normal


Ok enough with junk food talk(: 


So Rahwa and my parents land at 5:30 tomorrow!!! We are all so excited to meet Rahwa and be able to actually give her a hug after so many letters and pictures sent to each other when she was so far from home. 


Her Letter is above<3 Isn't she the cutest!


She really likes all the accessories we have been buying her lately! The orphanage always didn't dress her girly!?!?! Isn't that crazy! i mean every girl needs to feel like a princess(: So now of course she has a million accessories and dresses... 




a couple more pictures for you to see(: 
We love you Rahwa and can't wait to meet you! and let you be at your forever home and feel loved because you are precious and we love youuuu! PRINCESS RAHWA JAMES SLUSARSKI (she is our princess)



No comments:

Post a Comment